PRO Ultimate + Adapter microSDXC 256GB
- Images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format.
- File size must be 5 MB or less.
- Image must be at least 100 pixels tall.
- Image must be at least 100 pixels wide.
- It contains copyrighted media (and you don't hold the copyright)
- It contains media not related to the product
We may not publish your review if:
- It contains copyrighted media (an you don't hold the copyright)
- It contains media not related to the product
- • Spend more time creating and less time saving with read and write speeds up to 200/130 MB/s.¹
• Whether you’re using a smartphone or a gaming console,⁴ count on the PRO Ultimate microSD for compatibility.
• With 10-year limited warranty, PRO Ultimate MicroSD is tough enough to take on anything with protection from water⁵ to extreme temps.⁶
• Pile in the files and expand your portfolio with a wide range of storage options from 128GB to 512GB.
Get Stock Alerts
May we send you an alert when this product is available?
Trade-in your device
Get a Trade-in credit.
Please have your old TV ready for our delivery partner to pick up. They cannot unmount or disconnect your TV.
Finding the perfect fit can be a challenge. Now you can shop worry-free unlike ever before.
- Buy now by paying in full or with unbeatable Samsung Financing.
- Try out your purchase for up to 100 days, risk-free.
- Then, keep it or return it and get a full refund.
200MB/s Read Speed
130MB/s Write Speed
microSDXC Memory Card
Mobile phone, Tablet, Action Camera, 360° Camera, Drone, Laptop, Gaming console, etc.
Read : up to 200MB/s Write : up to 130MB/s * Read/Write speed requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds and it may vary among different host devices and testing conditions. * For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions
U3, V30, A2
-40℃ to 85℃
-25℃ to 85℃
10,000 mating cycles
Limited 10-year warranty. * Warranty does not extend to dashcam, CCTV, surveillance camera and other write-intensive uses. * Warranty for SD adapter is limited to 1 year.
Global Download Center
SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your location.
How to register a Samsung product with your Samsung account
Price, Promotion, Processing: Pricing, delivery date and other errors may be withdrawn or revised and/or your order may be cancelled at any time, without prior notice, before we have both (a) shipped or provided access to your product or service, and (b) received your payment for the product or service. All sales on Samsung.com are subject to the full Terms of Sale. Samsung is not responsible for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost orders, or orders which may be delayed. Samsung reserves the right to modify pricing and modify or cancel promotions at any time, without prior notice.
1 The foregoing read and write speeds are based on tests conducted under controlled conditions. Actual speeds may vary depending upon card capacity. Stated performance was achieved by using PRO Ultimate microSD cards with Samsung readers.
2 UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3 A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS.
4 Host device compatibility may vary.
5 Waterproof: withstand up to 72 hours in seawater.
6 Temperature proof: operating temperatures of -13oF to 185oF; non-operating temperatures of -40oF to 185oF.
7 Wearout: up to 10,000 swipes.
8 X-Ray Proof: up to 100mGy, equal to airport X-ray machines.
9 Magnetic-Proof up to 15,000 gauss, or the magnetic ﬁeld equivalent of a high-ﬁeld MRI.
10 Drop: withstand drops up to 16.4 feet (5 meters).
11 Proofs are for the microSD card and do not include the adapter. Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data or expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
12 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual storage capacity may be lower than the labeled capacity. Part of the storage may be used for system files and other storage control purposes.
13 Test Device: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
14 4K Video: 3840*2160, 30fps (Video size 30Min 7.93GB)
15 FHD Video: 1920*1080, 30fps (Video size 30Min 2.95GB)
16 4K Image: 4000*3000 (Avg Pic size 2.36MB)
17 FHD Image: 4000*1868 (Avg Pic size 1.81MB)
18 Source: 2003-2022 OMDIA data: NAND suppliers' revenue market share.