How the Note9 Compares
Find out how the Samsung Galaxy Note9 compares against other phones in speed, picture quality, display and more.
All device images simulated for comparison purposes.
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application- usage patterns. Results may vary.
- For 512GB models equipped with additional 512GB SD card (sold separately). Availability of 512GB SD card may vary by location and manufacturer. Actual storage space availability may vary depending on pre-installed software.
- 512GB models come with 8GB RAM. 128GB models come with 6GB RAM.
- Accuracy of Scene Optimizer may differ depending on shooting conditions including multiple subjects, being out of focus, or moving subjects.
- Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 mode. Dual Aperture is installed on the main rear camera.
- Accuracy of Flaw Detection may differ depending on surrounding conditions or subject.
- Measured diagonally, the Galaxy Note9's screen size is 6.4" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners. Measured diagonally, Galaxy S10e's screen size is 5.8" in the full rectangle and 5.6" with accounting for the rounded corners; Galaxy S10's screen size is 6.1" in the full rectangle and 6.0" with accounting for the rounded corners; and Galaxy S10+'s screen size is 6.4" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole. Measured diagonally, Galaxy S10 5G’s screen size is 6.7” in the full rectangle. Actual viewable area is 6.5” due to rounded corners and camera hole.
- Battery mAh sourced from Forbes: iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone SE.
- RAM sourced from Forbes: iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR.