How Long Does The 60L CO@ Cartridge Last In The RF31F French Door Refrigerator?
It completely depends on the amount of consumption and the carbonation level used on each "batch" of sparkling water. For example, if you were to only use level 1 (3g/L) until the cylinder was empty, it would produce 19.5 gallons of sparkling water.
Press and Hold the Sparkling Water button at the bottom of the display to change the level of carbonation for each batch.
When the carbonation level is changed, it will take effect once the Sparkling reservoir is being refilled. This will take place after the previous batch of Sparkling water is depleted.
The sparkling water reservoir holds approximately 1 Liter of carbonated water at a time.
Refer to the list below for further details:
- Carbonation Level - 3g/L
- Wait Time When Mixing - 10 minutes
- Approximate Sparkling Water Production Amount Per Cylinder - 19.5 gallons
- Carbonation Level - 5g/L
- Wait Time When Mixing - 20 minutes
- Approximate Sparkling Water Production Amount Per Cylinder - 9.8 gallons
- Carbonation Level - 7g/L
- Wait Time When Mixing - 30 minutes
- Approximate Sparkling Water Production Amount Per Cylinder - 5.3 gallons
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.