Can I Adjust the Screen Brightness on my Samsung Galaxy Camera?
Change your Display Brightness
- Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Adjust the brightness by touching and sliding the bar to the right for a brighter screen or to the left for a darker screen.
- Additionally, you can open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Settings > Display > Brightness.
Change your Camera App Display Brightness
The display brightness is controlled separately in the camera app.
- Open the camera app and touch the Left Arrow > Settings > General > Display Brightness.
- Select from Auto, Dark, Normal, or Bright.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.