How do I Insert or Remove the MicroSD Card from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0?
Your device lets you use a microSD or microSDHC card to expand available memory space. This secure digital card lets you exchange images, music, and data with SD compatible devices.
Insert a microSD Card
- Locate and open the microSD card cover on the side of your device (1).
- Insert the microSD card into the slot until it locks into place (2).
- Close the microSD card cover.
Remove a microSD Card
- You must unmount the microSD card before removing it. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > General > Storage > Unmount SD card. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
- Open the microSD card cover.
- Gently press on the microSD card to release the lock, then carefully pull the card out.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.