Can I Change the Wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0?
Choose what you see on the Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) and what you see on your device's lock screen.
Changing the Wallpaper
- From the Home screen, touch and hold an empty area of the screen.
- Choose Set wallpaper.
- Select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens, and choose from:
- Gallery: Select a wallpaper from photos you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
If you select a wallpaper from Gallery, select a photo, and then quickly double-touch Crop picture. Crop the photo to the size you prefer, then touch Done.
- Live wallpapers: Select an animated wallpaper. Not available if Lock screen is selected.
Using animated Live wallpapers can deplete your battery faster than photo wallpapers.
- Photos: Select a wallpaper from photos stored in Google™ Photos. Available only when Home screen is selected.
- Travel wallpaper: Displays recommended destinations. Only available when Lock screen is selected.
Using Travel wallpaper requires a data connection.
- Wallpapers: Select from preloaded wallpapers.
- Select a wallpaper, and touch Done or Set wallpaper.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.