Can I change the Wallpaper shown on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?
Choose what you see on the Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) and what you see on your device's Lock screen.
Changing the Wallpaper
- From the Home screen, touch and hold an empty area of the screen.
- Choose Set wallpaper.
- Select Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens, and choose from:
- Gallery: Select a wallpaper from photos you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
If you select a wallpaper from Gallery, select a photo, and then quickly double-touch Crop picture. Crop the photo to the size you prefer, then touch Done.
- Live wallpapers: Select an animated wallpaper. Not available if Lock screen is selected.
Using animated Live wallpapers can deplete your battery faster than photo wallpapers.
- Photos: Select a wallpaper from photos stored in Google™ Photos. Available only when Home screen is selected.
- Travel wallpaper: Displays recommended destinations. Only available when Lock screen is selected.
Using Travel wallpaper requires a data connection.
- Wallpapers: Select from preloaded wallpapers.
- Select a wallpaper, and touch Done or Set wallpaper.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.