How to Set the Equalizer Settings Manually on Your Samsung MX-H630 Giga Sound System
There are 17 preset equalizer settings ranging from Salsa to Rock. A final equalizer setting called UBO allows you to set the Bass, Middle, and Treble levels manually to fit your personal preference.
You will need Samsung Giga sound system remote for setting the equalizer.
Manually Set the Bass, Mid, and Treble Level
To manually set the bass, middle, and treble levels, follow the steps below
- Power on your Giga Sound System.
- Press the EQ button on your Sound System remote to cycle through the available equalizer options.
- Continue pressing the EQ button on your Sound System remote until UBO displays on the front panel of the Giga sound system.
- Press the ENTER button on your Sound System remote.
- The Bass level flashes. Using the up or down arrow buttons on your Sound System remote, adjust the level from -06 to 06 and press ENTER.
- The Middle level flashes. Use the up or down arrow buttons to adjust the level from -06 to 06 and press ENTER.
- The Treble level flashes. Use the up or down arrow buttons to adjust the level from -06 to 06 and press ENTER.
- The User defined settings are complete.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.