How do I take Screenshots on my Samsung ATIV S Neo™?
You can capture a screenshot by touching and holding the Windows key and pressing the Power/Lock key simultaneously.
Viewing Your Screenshots
- To view your screenshots at any time, from the Start screen, tap the Photos tile. If you have removed the photos tile from your Start screen, flick left to the Apps list, and tap Photos.
- Tap albums > Screenshots.
- Tap the screenshot you would like to view.
- Tap More to access the following options:
- share...: Share the screenshot using Tap + Send, Messaging, Google Mail, Facebook, or OneNote.
- edit: Edit the screenshot using Photo Editor.
- delete: Delete the screenshot.
- add to favorites: Add the screenshot to your favorite photos.
- set as lock screen: Set the screenshot as a lock screen wallpaper.
- save to SkyDrive: Upload the screenshot to your SkyDrive account.
Note: Additional sharing options may be available on your device. The options may vary based on applications installed and features you have activated.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.