Galaxy Tab 3 - How do I access the Task Manager on my Galaxy Tab 3?
The Task Manager is a simple app that offers quick memory management. You can view and exit apps running on your device. You can uninstall apps you have downloaded. You can even free up system resources and view the amount of free space available on your device.
Access the Task Manager
Follow the instructions below to access the Task manager:
- From any screen, touch and hold the Home key.
- Touch the Task manager icon.
- Following options are available:
- Active apps : Displays all of the apps running on your device. Touch End to end an app, or touch End all to end all running apps.
- Downloaded : Displays all of the apps downloaded and installed on your device. Information such as the amount of space each app takes up is also displayed. Touch Uninstall to uninstall the app from device.
- RAM manager : Displays random access memory (RAM) usage. RAM is the memory location your device temporarily loads information into when executing an app or using other device functions. If the RAM status indicator is full, clearing the RAM on your device will improve its performance.
Before touching Clear memory, make sure you save any work in open applications.
- Storage : Displays a summary of your device's system storage, used and available, and the amount of information stored on an installed microSD card.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.