What Is The Eco Saving Mode Of My Monitor?
The Eco Saving function reduces the power consumption of the monitor by controlling the electric current used by the monitor panel. Using the Eco Saving setting will reduce the screen brightness of the monitor to save power, plus the screen brightness automatically transitions fluidly-reducing energy use even more.
Available Options in Eco Saving Mode
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the menu by moving the JOG button UP. Next, press the JOG button.
- Move to SETUP&RESET controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN and press the JOG button.
- Move to Eco Saving controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN and press the JOG button.
- 75%: Change the monitor power consumption to 75% of the default level.
- 50%: Change the monitor power consumption to 50% of the default level.
- Off: Deactivate the Eco Saving function.
- Move to the desired option controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN and press the JOG button.
- The selected option will be applied.
The following screen will appear.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.