Using the Sound Effect Buttons on my HW-F850 Sound Bar
The sound effect buttons are located at the top of your Sound bar remote and are used depending on the source you are watching, and your personal taste. Each effect is used to complement the audio playing through the Sound bar. To find out which effect works best with what you're watching, or to enhance your listening experience, try each one. A brief description is included below.
Sound Effect Buttons
- Music: Use when listening to music, it will enhance instrumentals.
- News: Enhances voice and decreases sound effects.
- Drama: Increases bass and treble.
- Cinema: Adds realism to a movie soundtrack.
- Sports: Creates a more dynamic, realistic, stadium like sound. For listening to footbal, soccer, and other sporting events.
- Game: Enhance the excitement of the game's sound.
- Standard: The audio is output as it is received from the source you are watching. Most users use this function for day to day TV watching.
- ASC: The ASC button is available when the ASC calibration has been completed, and will adjust the audio based on calibration.
When using any sound effect other than Standard, 3D Sound Plus will be turned off automatically.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.