How To Adjust The Sharpness On My UHD Monitor
The Sharpness controls how clear the outline of objects are. To adjust your monitor's sharpness, follow the instruction below.
Adjust the Sharpness
- Click the JOG button on the right, back side of the monitor.
- Move the JOG button up to highlight Menu, click to JOG button to press Enter on the Menu.
- Using the JOG button to go Up/Down, select Picture.
- Using the JOG button to go Up/Down, select Sharpness.
- To increase the Sharpness, press the JOG button to the right. To decrease the Sharpness, press the JOG button to the left.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.