How Do I Adjust The Bass On My Plasma TV (2008 - 2010 PNxxA - PNxxC Neo User Interface)
Your Samsung TV has a built in equalizer you can use to adjust the different tonal ranges including the bass. Instructions for how-to use the equalizer are below:
Adjusting The Bass on Plasma TV
- Press the MENU button on your Remote control to open the Main Menu.
- Use the Up (▲) or Down (▼) arrow to select the Sound portion of the MAIN MENU, then press ENTER.
- Use the Up (▲) or Down (▼) arrow to select the Equilizer option, and then press ENTER.
- Use the Up (▲) or Down (▼) arrow to select the Hz range you would like to adjust (for Bass ranges you would select the 100Hz or 300Hz range)
- Use the Left (◀) and Right (▶) arrow buttons to increase or decrease the level of the selected frequency.
- When you have finished making all your adjustments press select Close and then press ENTER to save your changes.
- Press EXIT to exit the menu.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.