How to Prevent Specific Accounts from Logging In
Modify Login Rights
Only the owner account can control login rights.
To modify login rights, follow the steps below:
- Click the status area in the lower right corner and select Settings.
- Under Users, click 'Manage other users..."
- The Users window appears. Click on the box next to 'Restrict sign-in to the following users'.
- Make sure only Users you want to allow to sign in appear on the list. If you would like to remove a User and prevent them from signing in, click on the x to the right of their name.
- To add login permission for an account, enter the Google account in the 'Add User' box and press Enter.
- To enable or disable guest logins, check or uncheck the 'Enable guest browsing box' checkbox.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.