How to Set SafeSearch for Start Screen Searches in Windows 8.1
Set SafeSearch for Start Screen Searches
In Windows 8.1, performing a search on the Start Screen will not only provide results from your PC, but also from the web. To control the filtering of these results, follow the steps below.
- Press the Windows key + C key to open the Charms menu.
- In the Charms menu, select Settings.
- Click on Change PC Settings.
- Click on Search and apps.
- In the Search and apps menu, select Search.
- Under 'SafeSearch' select from one of the following options:
•Strict - Filter out adult text, images, and video from my web results.
• Moderate - Filter adult images and videos but not text from my web results.
• Off - Don't filter adult content from my web results.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.