Using the Game Mode on Your UHD Monitor
Game Mode is a feature that optimizes image settings for playing games when connected to a PC or a game console. It disables the standard image processing the monitor normally performs and allows the game itself to adjust the settings to provide the best picture for that game.
Watch the video or follow the steps below to learn how to use Game Mode on your monitor.
Turning On/Off the Game Mode
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor to display the Function Key Guide.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, toggle the JOG button UP to select the Menu icon. Press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Picture by moving the JOG button UP/DOWN. Press the JOG button.
- Move to Game Mode by moving the JOG button UP/DOWN. Press the JOG button.
- Select one of the following three options by moving the JOG button UP/DOWN.
- Off - Game Mode is inactive
- On - Game Mode is on temporarily, but will turn off when the monitor goes into power-saving mode, changes inputs, or powers off.
- Always On - Game Mode is always turned on even when the input is changed or the monitor is powered off.
- Press the JOG Button, the selected option will be applied.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.