How can I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with one hand?
You have access to a feature that makes it more convenient to operate your device with only one hand.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Quickly adjust to a smaller screen size and a more compact layout for one-handed operation.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
- Touch the CONTROLS tab.
Note: To switch to the tab view, touch Menu > Switch to tab view.
- Touch One-handed operation .
- Mark the checkbox for each feature you want to be able to use with one hand.
One-Handed Operation for All Screens
- Mark the Use for all screens checkbox to turn on one-handed operation at any time by swiping your thumb from the edge of the screen to the middle and back.
- The icons at the bottom of the screen put the Menu, Home, Back, and Volume buttons within easier reach of your thumb. Touch to return to the full-screen display.
Mark the Keypad and in-call buttons, Samsung keyboard, Calculator, or Unlock pattern checkboxes to adjust the size of these input controls so that they are easier to use with one hand.
Below is an example of the dialing keypad with Keypad and in-call buttons turned on. The keypad is smaller, and you can touch the arrow to move it to the other side of the screen.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.