How do I use S Finder to search for content on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport?
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device and on the internet. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Use S Finder
- To access S Finder from any menu or application, open the Quick Panel by swiping two fingers slightly separated from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Touch S Finder. If S Finder is not available in the Quick Panel, open the Notification Panel and touch S Finder.
- Enter a keyword in the Search box to begin searching the device.
- Narrow your results by touching the icons under the Search box to filter your search results by content type, date, content tags, and location.
- In the example below, we have added the Images filter to narrow our search to only pictures with Ruth tagged in them.
- Remove a filter by touching next to the filter name.
S Finder Settings
Touch More options > Settings for the following options:
- Select search category: Unmark the checkboxes next to the categories you want to exclude from S Finder searches. By default, all categories are included in the search.
- Use search history: Have your device display previous search terms first in your search results.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.