What do the icons on the Powerbot™ vacuum cleaner's display mean?
The icons on the display of the Powerbot™ represent various things such as cycles, remaining battery power, scheduling, etc.
Display Icon Layout
- Key Beeps
- Wi-Fi (Korean Models Only)
- Displayed when an error has occurred. An error code will also be displayed.
- The dustbin is full and/or the filter needs to be cleaned.
- Battery Life
- Daily Scheduled Cycle
- One Time Scheduled Cycle
- Automatic Cycle
- Spot Cycle
- Max Cycle
- Manual Cycle
- Quiet Mode: The Powerbot™ becomes quieter by reducing suction force.
- Dust Sensing: The Powerbot™ will automatically focus on spots with more dirt/dust than others.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.