How to use Jump Shot Mode on the Samsung NX500 Camera
One of Samsung Auto Shot mode's three settings is Jump Shot, which allows you to capture a photo of someone jumping in mid-air. All you have to do is set the camera, and it will automatically take the shot for you. To see how to use this setting, read below. To see how to use other Samsung Auto Shot mode settings, CLICK HERE .
To use Jump Shot:
For the best picture, place the camera on a tripod or stable surface when using Auto Shot modes to keep your camera from shaking.
- Rotate the mode dial to SAS.
- Touch the icon and select Jump Shot.
- Focus on the subject, then press the shutter button shortly before the motion takes place, when the subject is ready to jump.
- The camera takes photos continuously when it detects the subject's movement.
- Press MENU to stop capturing.
- The camera automatically takes the photo when it detects the jumping subject at its highest point. You can also select and focus on an area that you touch on the screen.
Tips for best results:
- The camera may take the photo using the person jumping highest as a reference when many people are jumping.
- The camera may not take the photo properly under the following conditions:
Use a tripod to prevent your camera from shaking.In dark environments, the camera may not capture the movements of subjects properly.Auto Shot mode works in the 3:2 photo size.
- The height of the subject is less than 50 percent of the angle of view from the vertical reference.
- The jumping action is not sufficiently distinct to be recognized by the camera.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.