How to Clean Smudges from your Samsung PC
To clean your PC safely, follow these steps.
- Disconnect the power cord and turn off your PC.
- Gently wipe the surface using a clean, dry microfiber cloth. Use as little pressure as possible.
- To avoid the risk of electric shock, make sure your hands are dry before unplugging your PC from or plugging your PC into an electrical outlet.
- When you clean your PC, do not press down on the LCD screen. Pressing down on the screen can scratch or damage your PC. Pressure damage is NOT covered under warranty.
- Use only cleansers made specifically for cleaning monitors and monitor screens. Cleansers not made to clean monitors and monitor screens can scratch the LCD display or strip off the finish.
- Do not spray any kind of liquid directly onto the screen or case of your PC. Spraying liquids directly onto the screen or case can cause damage which is NOT covered under warranty.
- Do not use paper towels or abrasive pads to clean your PC. Using an abrasive pad or any wood based paper product such as paper towles can scratch your LCD screen.
To clean your PC, we recommend using a double-sided microfiber cloth. Besides being extremely soft and non-abrasive, these cloths are non-electrostatic which is ideal for cleaning LCD screens. Just be sure to remove the tags from the cloth before using it on your screen. You do not want to scratch your screen with the tags.
Use a cleaning solution specifically made for cleaning LCD monitors such as ScreenClean or ScreenKleen. You can find ScreenClean, ScreenKlean, and similar cleaning solutions at many electronics retailers. You can also find these and similar products online. Just Google "LCD screen cleaner".
DO NOT USE cleaners that contain the following agents:
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Ethyl Acid
- Methyl Chloride
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.