How do I configure Ultra power saving mode on my Samsung Galaxy J1?
Ultra power saving mode limits performance to conserve battery power.* *Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, wireless service provider, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and applications' usage patterns.
Turn On Ultra Power Saving Mode
Use Ultra power saving mode to switch your device's screen to grayscale and turn off nonessential applications so you get the maximum battery life.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
- Scroll to and touch Ultra power saving mode .
- Touch the slider to turn Ultra power saving mode on .
- Review the terms and conditions, and mark the checkbox to agree. Touch AGREE.
- The Phone, Message+, Chrome™, and Emergency Alerts applications are automatically available in Ultra power saving mode. Touch to make up to two more applications available.
Turn Off Ultra Power Saving Mode
- From the Home screen, touch More options .
- Touch Turn off Ultra power saving mode.
Note: To adjust network connections, sound, and display settings in Ultra power saving mode, touch More options > Settings.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use your device longer between charges:
- Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
- Turn off Wi-Fi®.
- Turn off the GPS service.
- Turn off the mobile data connection.
- Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
- Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
- Decrease the brightness of the display.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.