How to Adjust the Contrast on Samsung Curved Monitors
You can easily adjust the contrast on your Samsung curved monitor to increase or decrease the contrast between objects and background. A higher value will increase the contrast to make the object appear clearer. See instructions below.
How to Set Contrast
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select menu by moving the JOG button UP. Press JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Contrast by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- To increase the contrast, press the JOG button to the right. To decrease the contrast, press the JOG button to the left.
• This option is not available when Samsung Magic Bright is in Cinema or Dynamic Contrast mode.
• This menu is not available when Game Mode is enabled.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.