Chromebook Touchpad Settings
Change The Chromebook Touchpad Settings
Currently, there is not a way to adjust the sensitivity of your Chromebook touchpad. If this option is added in the future, it will come in a Chrome OS update.
To adjust the touchpad's settings, follow the steps below.
- Click on the status area in the lower right corner and select Settings.
- Under Device, you can use the slider to adjust the speed of the touchpad.
Currently, there is not a way to adjust the touchpad sensitivity.
- Click on Touchpad settings. The Touchpad settings window appears.
- In Touchpad settings, you can Enable tap-to-click or select between Traditional scrolling or Australian scrolling.
Once you have made your selections, click OK.
- Tap-to-click - Registers a touch to the touchpad as a click. To enable tap-to-click, click on the box to the left of it.
- Traditional scrolling - Scrolling your finger up on the touchpad will make the screen roll up. Click the circle to the left of this option to select it.
- Australian scrolling - Scrolling your finger up on the touchpad will make the screen scroll down. This functions similar to tablets and smartphones. Click the circle to the left of this option to select it.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.