How to Change the Source on Samsung Curved Monitors
When you initially connect your monitor to your computer, you may need to change to source to the correct one for the type of cable you have connected, such as HDMI, VGA, or DVI.
Changing the Source
- With the monitor not plugged in to power, connect the cable to the appropriate ports on the monitor and the computer.
- Connect the DC power adapter to the monitor and the power socket. Press the JOG button if necessary to power the monitor on.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, move the JOG button LEFT to select source. Press the JOG button.
- Move the JOG button UP/DOWN to cycle between the different sources, such as HDMI, DVI, or VGA cables. Once the correct source is reached, a picture will appear on your monitor.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.