How do I insert or remove the microSD™ card for my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime™?
Insert a MicroSD Card
- Gently pull the back cover off your device, using the slot on the side.
- Lift the cover up and away from the device.
- Remove your device's battery.
- Carefully slide the card into the microSD card slot.
- : The microSD card slot is above the SIM card slot. Be sure to insert the microSD card into the correct one.
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of your device, making sure the contacts align. Gently press down to secure the battery.
- Replace the back cover.
- Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Remove a MicroSD Card
Note: You must unmount a microSD card before removing it.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
- Remove the back cover and the battery.
- Grasp the microSD card and remove it from your device.
©2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Galaxy S, ChatON, S Translator, S Health, My Magazine, Multi Window, S Beam, Smart Pause, Air View, S Pen, S Voice, Air Gestures, Galaxy Gear, Milk Music, Samsung Smart TV, HomeSync, and AllShare are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google, Google Play, Gmail, Android, and other marks are trademarks of Google, Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other company names, product names, and marks are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks. Screen images may differ from one wireless service provider to another. Appearance of the device may vary.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.