Adjust the Brightness on Your LED Monitors
You can easily adjust the brightness on your 2015 Samsung LED monitor to fit the light level in your room.
Adjust the Color
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select menu by moving the JOG button up. Press the JOG button and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button up and down, and then press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Brightness by controlling the JOG button up and down, and then press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- Adjust the Brightness by controlling the JOG button left or right to make the screen brighter or dimmer. Press the JOG button to set the brightness.
As a shortcut, you can also access the brightness menu by just moving the JOG button in any direction, and then adjust the brightness by moving it up or down.
- This menu is not available when Samsung Magic Bright is set to Dynamic Contrast.
- This menu is not available when Eco Saving Plus is set.
- This menu is not available when Eye Saver Mode is enabled.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.