How to Configure the Response Time on 2015 Samsung LED Monitors
Response Time refers to how fast the pixels on a computer can change. 2015 Samsung LED monitors like the SE360 and SE390 have a fast response time, as low as 4 milliseconds. However, this also can be adjusted to be slower, depending on whether you are using the monitor for gaming or normal computer work.
Configuring the Response Time
- For normal uses, use Standard or Faster.
- For viewing movies and playing games, use Fastest.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Scroll down to Response Time by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Select the desired option by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.