Is Samsung Link Compatible with Your Galaxy Tab S?
Yes, you can download the Samsung Link application from the Google Play store. Instructions for installation and instant upload can be found below.
The instructions below are only for devices with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Installing Samsung Link
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Galaxy Apps.
- Touch SEARCH and enter "Samsung Link."
- Touch the Samsung Link application and then INSTALL.
Instant Upload with Samsung Link
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Samsung Link.
- If you have not set up your Samsung account on your device, touch Sign in and enter your Samsung account details. If you have already set up your account, touch Get started.
- Touch MORE > Settings.
- Touch Auto upload and touch the slider to turn Auto upload on .
- Touch None and select your PC or storage service from the drop down menu.
- Touch Photos, Videos, or both, depending on which one you want to upload automatically.
- Touch Auto upload settings and choose to upload New (from now) or New and existing (all) content.
- Touch APPLY to save your changes.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.