Setting Magic Bright on Your UHD Monitor
Magic Bright is a feature that provides an optimum picture quality suitable for the environment where the monitor will be used.
Modes Available in Magic Bright
- Custom: Customize the contrast and brightness as required.
- Standard: Obtain a picture quality suitable for editing documents or using Internet.
- Cinema: Obtain the brightness and sharpness of TVs; suitable for enjoying video and DVD content.
- Dynamic Contrast: Obtain balanced brightness through automatic contrast adjustment.
Configuring Magic Bright
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Samsung Magic Bright by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- Control the JOG button UP/DOWN to select one of the modes, and press the JOG button to select.
- This menu is not available when Eco Saving Plus is enabled.
- This menu is not available when Game Mode is enabled.
- This menu is not available when Eye Saver Mode is enabled.
- This menu is not available when PIP/PBP Mode is set to On.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.