How to Adjust the Contrast on Your Samsung UHD Monitor
You can easily adjust the contrast on your Samsung curved monitor to increase or decrease the contrast between objects and background. A higher value will increase the contrast to make the object appear clearer. See instructions below.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select menu by moving the JOG button UP. Press JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Move to Contrast by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button. The following screen will appear.
- Adjust the Contrast by controlling the JOG button LEFT/RIGHT, and press the JOG button once it is at the level you want.
- This option is not available when Samsung Magic Bright is in Cinema or Dynamic Contrast mode.
- This menu is not available when Game Mode is enabled.
- This menu is not available when PIP/PBP Mode is set to 'On' and the Size is set to PBP Mode.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.