How can I change the font style and size on my Samsung Galaxy S® 4?
You can change the font style and font size on your device.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change the Font Settings
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch the MY DEVICE tab.
To switch to the tab view, touch Menu Key > Switch to tab view.
4. Touch Display.
5. Scroll to and touch Font style. Choose Default, Choco cooky, Cool Jazz, Rosemary, or Samsung Sans.
Touch DOWNLOAD to purchase additional fonts or download free fonts from Samsung GALAXY Apps.
6. Touch Font size and choose from Tiny up to Huge.
• When you select Huge, the font may be shown only in certain applications.
• In applications that cannot support Huge font size, the largest font size supported by the application will be used.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.