How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 to my TV using an HDMI® cable?
Your device can connect to your HDTV or monitor using the Samsung HDTV Smart Adapter, available for purchase separately on the Samsung Cell Phone Accessories webpage. The adapter provides you with a standard HDMI connection; an HDMI cable is not included.
Set Up the HDTV Adapter
Most digital rights management-protected content cannot be displayed using the HDTV adapter. Please ensure the HDTV is compatible with viewing videos or other media stored on your device using the HDTV adapter. Refer to your TV owner's manual for correct HDMI settings. Your HDTV may not display an image when connecting the HDTV adapter to a desktop dock.
The HDTV adapter lets you view videos and other media stored on your tablet via a compatible HDTV. To connect the HDTV adapter to your device, follow these steps:
- Connect one end of a universal HDMI cable into the HDTV adapter (1).
- Connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, you may use any of the ports. Ensure your TV input settings have the correct HDMI port selected. See your TV owner's manual to get more information.
Note: Universal HDMI cables are sold separately.
- Connect your wall charger to the HDTV adapter (2).
- Connect your wall charger to an approved power source.
- Connect the HDTV adapter connector into the power/accessory interface port on your device (3). This is the same port you normally use to connect your wall charger. The TV screen will instantly display what is on your device's Home screen.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.