How to Configure the Response Time on 2015 Samsung UHD Monitors
Response Time refers to how fast the pixels on a computer can change, measured in milliseconds (ms). 2015 Samsung UHD monitors have a gray-to-gray response time of 1ms for the 28" model (LU28E590DS) and 4ms for the 23.6" model (LU28E590DS). This is the fastest response time, which is best for gaming or watching videos. However, if you are using the monitor for other computer functions, such as word processing or browsing the internet, you may want to adjust the monitor to a slower response time.
Configuring the Response Time
- For normal uses, use Standard or Faster.
- For viewing movies and playing games, use Fastest.
- Press the JOG button on the back of the monitor.
- When the Function Key Guide appears, select the Menu icon by moving the JOG button UP. Press the JOG button, and the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu will open.
- Move to Picture by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN , and press the JOG button to select.
- Scroll down to Response Time by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
- Select the desired option by controlling the JOG button UP/DOWN, and press the JOG button to select.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.