Removing a Samsung Account from a 2015 (UN**JU*) 4K UHD TV
Removing a Samsung Account from a 2015 4K UHD TV
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
When using the Smart Control remote select Menu in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub sub menu.
- Select Samsung Account.
- Select Remove Accounts from TV.
- Enter the password associated with the account; and then select OK.
- A confirmation appears. Select Yes.
- A notification appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen stating that the account has been logged out.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.