Using S Finder on Your Galaxy Tab E NOOK
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device and on the internet. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Using S Finder
1. To access S Finder, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom to open the Notification Panel. Touch S Finder in the Notification Panel.
2. Enter a keyword in the search box to begin searching the device.
3. Narrow your results by filtering your search results by Category, Time, Location, and Tags. Swipe down on the screen to show the filter icons.
4. Touch the icons under the search box to filter your search results by content type, date, location, and content tags.
5. Remove a filter by touching next to the filter name.
S Finder Settings
1. Open S Finder.
2. Touch MORE for the following options:
- Select search location: Touch the slider to turn off the search feature for any app you want to exclude from S Finder searches. By default, all compatible apps are included in the search.
- Clear suggested keywords: Clear your recent S Finder searches from the Suggested keywords panel.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.