Galaxy View - How can I monitor and extend Battery Life for my Samsung Galaxy View?
Your device has an application that lets you see which applications and features use the most battery power.
Turn on Power saving mode to limit your device's performance to conserve battery.
View the Battery Status
1. From the Home screen, swipe left.
2. Touch Apps > Settings.
3. Touch Battery.
4. The Battery screen displays the percentage of battery power remaining and how long you might expect that power to last. It also shows the processes that have been using the battery power since it was last charged and the percentage used by each.
Reduce Battery Consumption
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
- Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
- Turn off Wi-Fi®.
- Turn off the GPS (Location) service.
- Turn off the mobile data connection.
- Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
- Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
- Decrease the brightness of the display, or use automatic brightness.
Best Practices for Battery Charging
The following guidelines can help you charge your battery properly and safely:
- Verify that you are using the Samsung wall charger included with your device, not a third-party accessory.
- Check whether a battery or charging indicator appears on the device's display when the wall charger is plugged in.
- Avoid using the device while it is being charged.
- Charge your battery to at least 50% for best use.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.