How do I pin applications to the screen on my Samsung Galaxy E5?
You can pin an application to the screen of your device. This feature locks your device so the person using it has access to only the pinned application. Pinning an application also prevents other applications and features from causing interruptions, and it keeps you from accidentally exiting the application.
Turn On Pin Windows
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
- Touch Lock screen and security .
- Touch Other security settings.
- Scroll to and touch Pin windows.
- Touch the slider to turn Pin windows on .
Pin an Application to the Screen
Calling, messaging, and other functions may not be available while an application is pinned to the screen. Access to other applications will be prevented.
With the Pin windows feature turned on, you can pin an application to your screen.
- Open the application you want to pin and touch the Recents key.
- Touch in the bottom-right corner of the application window.
- Review the information about pinning applications and touch START.
- The application will pin to the screen, and your device will display the Application locked on screen message.
Unpin an Application
Touch and hold the Recents key and Back key on your device simultaneously.
The application will unpin from the screen, and your device will display the Application no longer locked on screen message.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*