Smart Battery Calibration on Your Galaxy Tab Pro S
Smart Battery Calibration
If the battery is charged or discharged repeatedly over a short period, the actual battery power and the detected remaining battery power may be different. Performing a battery calibration will discharge the battery completely to ensure more accurate battery level detection.
The battery calculation will take three to five hours. The time may differ depending on the remaining battery level.
- If the charger is connected, disconnect it from the device.
- Select Start > Power.
- Hold and press [Shift] button and select Shut down.
- Press and hold the F2 button then press the Power button to restart the system. Do not release the F2 button until the BIOS screen display.
- On the BIOS screen, tap Advanced.
- Tap Smart Battery Calibration.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*