Using the Touchscreen on Your Galaxy TabPro S
Use your fingers on the touch screen to perform actions.
• Do not allow the touchscreen to come into contact with other electrical devices. Electrostatic discharges can cause the touchscreen to malfunction.
• To avoid damaging the touchscreen, do not tap it with anything sharp or apply excessive pressure to it with your fingertips.
• The device may not recognize touch inputs close to the edges of the screen which is outside of the touch input area.
• Leaving the touchscreen idle for extended periods may result in after-images (screen burn-in) or ghosting. Turn off the touchscreen when you do not use the device.
• It is recommended to use fingers when you use the touchscreen.
To open an app, to select a menu item, to press an onscreen button, or to enter a character using the keyboard on the screen, tap it with your finger.
Touch and Hold
Touch and hold an item or the screen for more than 2 seconds to access available options.
To move an item, touch and hold it and drag it to the target position.
Double-tap on a webpage or image to zoom in. Double-tap again to return.
Swipe to the left or right on the screen to scroll left or right. Swipe upwards or downwards to scroll through a webpage or a list of items.
Spread and Pinch
Spread two fingers apart on a webpage, map, or image to zoom in a part. Pinch to zoom out.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.