Samsung Recovery Solution on Your Galaxy TabPro S
Back up your data and settings, and restore your device to a previously backed up point or to the factory default.
• To use this app, you must sign in to the device with an administrator account, or enter the administrator’s password.
• When you restore your device, it will erase the data or apps saved after the selected backup point. Ensure you back up important data regularly.
Samsung Backup Solution
External Storage Device must be connected.
Back up important data to an external storage device regularly to prevent restore.
- Connect an external storage device.
- On the taskbar, select Start.
- Select All apps.
- Scroll to and select Samsung.
- Select Samsung Recovery.
- Review End User Agreement and select Agree.
- Select Backup Management > New backup.
- Enter backup information and select the external storage device.
- Select Backup.
- Select Yes to start backup.
- When the backup complete window appears, select OK.
- When the backup is finished, the backup image will appear on the backup management screen.
Restoring the System
Restoring to Factory Default
Restore the device to its factory default settings. Before performing a factory data reset, ensure you back up all important data stored on the device.
- On the taskbar, select Start > All apps > Samsung > Samsung Recovery > Factory image > Recover > Recover > OK.
Restoring to a Backup Point
Select a backup point saved on an external storage device to restore the device to that point.
- Connect the external storage device to your device.
- On the taskbar, select Start > All apps > Samsung > Samsung Recovery.
- Select Backup Management, select a backup image, and then select Recover.
- Select Recover.