How do I use S Finder to search for content on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+?
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device, such as pictures, files, contacts, and more. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Search Using S Finder
- To access S Finder from any menu or application, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom to open the Notification Panel.
- Touch to open the Quick Settings Panel.
- Touch S Finder.
- Enter a keyword in the search box to begin searching.
- Touch Filter to narrow your results by content Type or the Time of creation.
- Touch the search result you want to open.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*