Making PC Easier to Use on Your Galaxy TabPro S
Ease of Access
Setting up your PC to make it more accessible takes only a few steps. All Ease of Access options are available in Settings.
- Select Start.
- Select Settings.
- Select Ease of Access.
Ease of Access options make it easier to:
- Use the PC without a display by using Narrator. Hear audio descriptions for the interface and set up Text-to--Speech.
- See what's on the screen by using Magnifier. Make the content on your screen bigger, or use a higher contrast view.
- Use your keyboard. Use the On-Screen Keyboard, Sticky Keys, and Toggle and Filter Keys.
- Control your PC with voice commands. Dictate text by using Windows Speech Recognition.
- Use your mouse. Change the pointer size, or turn on Mouse Keys to use your keypad to move the mouse.
Commonly used options are also available from the sign-in screen. Select Ease of Access in the lower-right corner.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.