Cleaning the Microwave's Turntable and Roller Rings
If steam accumulates inside or outside the oven door, wipe with a soft cloth. Steam can accumulate when you operate the oven when humidity is high and in no way indicates microwave leakage.
- Remove the glass tray by lifting it upward.
- Remove the roller ring by lifting it upward.
- Wash the turntable carefully in warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
- Wash the roller ring carefully in warm soapy water periodically.
- Wipe the interior with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.