Connecting External Devices to your Soundbar Using HDMI
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI IN jack on the bottom of the soundbar.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT jack on your digital device. For this demonstration, a Samsung Blu-Ray Player will be used.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar or the remote to change the mode.
- Set the soundbar to HDMI mode.
- Connect an additional HDMI cable to HDMI OUT (TV ARC) on the soundbar.
- Connect the HDMI cable to HDMI IN on the TV (One Connect).
- Press the Home button on the Smart control remote and navigate to Source.
- Select the source that you connected the soundbar to.
- The soundbar passes the video from your external device through to the TV.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.