NX58K7850: Using Twin Oven Mode
When the Smart Divider is properly inserted, the “-” icon appears.
Good to Know
- To use Twin Mode operation, insert the Smart Divider.
- The cooling fan automatically runs for a certain amount of time after cooking is complete.
- When you are not using the Smart Divider, store it at room temperature.
- Handle the Smart Divider with both hands.
- Use oven gloves when inserting or removing the Smart Divider.
- Do not put food containers directly on the Smart Divider for cooking purposes.
- Please note that the time for the upper and lower ovens to preheat is different.
Twin Oven Mode
- Put all ingredients in a heat-safe container.
- Insert the Smart Divider into 4th rack position. Push the Smart Divider in until the range beeps.
- Select a cooking mode, and then start preheating.
- Arrange food containers on the racks.
- Close the door and start cooking.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.