NX58K7850: Making a Medium Beef Steak by Broiling It
- Bring your 1 to 2 inch steaks to room temperature and use a clean cloth to remove excess moisture.
- Preheat broiler. Touch Broil.
Pre-heat the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Touch Broil one more time for low temperature broiling.
- Touch START/SET to start the broiler.
- Drizzle the oil on top and sprinkle the steak with half of the rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange steaks on broiler pan.
- Sear the steaks for 3 minutes on one side, turn and sear the opposite side for 3 minutes on the pan.
Note: DO NOT USE A FORK TO TURN STEAKS.
- Once seared, set the oven to 500ºF and cook using this Time Chart. Turn steaks half way through the remaining cooking time.
Steak (1 1/4inch) Cooking Time for 1 inch Steak Cooking Time for 1 1/4inch Steak Cooking Time for 1 3/4inch Steak Rare 0-1 minutes 2-3 minutes 4-5 minutes Medium 2-3 minutes 4-5 minutes 6-7 minutes Medium Well 4-5 minutes 6-7 minutes 8-9 minutes
Remove steaks from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
When you are done with cooking, touch OFF/CLEAR to turn off the oven.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.