Mounting the Soundbar
Install on a vertical wall only. Check the strength of the wall. Connect cables from the unit to external devices before you install it on the wall. Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged before you install it.
Mounting to a Wall
•Install on a vertical wall only.
•Wall mounting screws are not included.
- Place the Soundbar facedown making sure none of the buttons are touching the surface. You can use the soundbar's packaging to support it's two ends. If the Holder-Foot and Holder-Support are attached, remove them.
- Fix Holder-Screw 1 and Holder-Screw 2 into the holes of the soundbar tightly.
- Insert the Wall-Mount Screws into the 3 holes one by one to fix the Wall-Mount Bracket to the wall.
- Mount the soundbar on the Wall-Mount Bracket as shown in the picture.
- Fix the Holder-Fix Mount to join the Wall-Mount Bracket with the soundbar.
Mounting to a Curbed TV Stand
• Please visit the homepage of SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (www.Samsung.com) to see a detailed list of the compatible models.
• You cannot mount this Soundbar on an incompatible TV or attach it to the stand of an incompatible TV.
- Place the Soundbar facedown making sure none of the buttons are touching the surface. You can use the soundbar's packaging to support it's two ends. Attach the Holder-Foot to the soundbar using 3 Holder-Screws 2. Tighten the screws firmly.
- Remove Holder-Support from the soundbar.
- Align the soundbar's center with the center of the base of the TV. Then carefully push it onto the stand as far as it will go. Be careful not to tip over the TV.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.