How do I print wirelessly from my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
The print function, available as a menu option within some applications, lets you print directly from the device to a printer on the same Wi-Fi® network. Samsung Print Service is available by default. Follow the instructions below for installing additional print services, such as HP®.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Some printers may not be supported.
- From a compatible application such as the Gallery, select a picture.
- Touch More options .
- Scroll to and touch Print.
- Select the printer and other settings at the top of the screen, and touch to send the picture to the printer.
Turn On and Add Print Services
It may be necessary to enable the print services on your device.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
Note: It may be necessary to switch the Settings menu to list view by touching More options > View as > List view.
- Scroll to and touch Printing or NFC and sharing > Printing.
- Touch the name of the print service you want to use. If your printer brand does not display, touch Download plug-in. Find and install the print service application that applies to your printer model.
Note: If you downloaded a new plug-in, touch Back to return to the Printing settings and select the new plug-in.
- Touch the slider to turn the printing service on .
- Your device will search for printers on your network and list them. Touch the printer you want to use.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.